New York Times Crossword September 20 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 20 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 20 2023) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 20 2023 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the September 20 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SHE which contains 3 Characters.
- Who blows thar? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is POWERBALLAD which contains 11 Characters.
- Slow rock song with an emotional vocal delivery ... whose start can follow each half of 17- 31- 44- and 63-Across is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 20 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Y,Z